Simple Ways To Get Great Website Evaluation Essay Examples
This article will give simple ways to get great evaluation essay examples. Knowing your way around the internet will always be a positive force in locating any type of school work.
- Brainstorm for a few minutes before you start. Odds are this will warm-up your cognitive part of yourself. Ideas will seem to come to you a bit quicker. They will make a little more sense. Looking for the simplest means the easiest as well. Start off by going to that sort of location. This right off-hand would be the library. The library carries a nice list of sources that will contain this particular topic. The nice thing about this place is it has a librarian that can assist you with any problems you may confront while working the internet. They can give you information to sites many may not be familiar with.
- Pull-up virtual databases. These sites give you the most complete and detailed material about the subject material you are working on. The more samples you study the more confident you will be in telling the difference.
- Go to some big corporation sites. Bring up the topic and they will give you past examples from employees that had them done to advance in their profession.
- Go to the retired teacher sites. These experts have the experience and knowledge to direct you in the right direction. It is always good to work with staff that puts the student first. These professionals have built their reputations on giving out the correct information.
- The trade-off sites. These sites are the simplest of all to deal with. The idea behind these sites is to punch in what type of example you need. Then wait for the response telling you it is waiting for you. You in turn, must send them a paper of equal value you have done in the past. The only thing exchanged with these sites is other papers, no money.
- Your school’s personal website. Too many students ignore or are unaware of its existence. It has all the information available to the school. Any course or subject matter taught can be pulled-up on their site. This is another site that does not ever want to give out wrong information. It will have lists of any and all staff and material that can assist you.
In order to evaluate something, you need to compare it with the best example of that particular thing. So, to help you develop your topic into an essay, there are two important questions to ask when you are choosing your topic to evaluate:
- First question: What category of a thing is it?
- Second question: What is the ideal example of something in that category?
What category is it?For the best evaluation essay, you want to compare your topic with things that are very similar, so try to narrow the category as much as possible. To get there, you want to keep on asking the question, "What kind is it?" What category does McDonald's fit into?
Answer to first question: Restaurant. (What kind of restaurant?) Fast food restaurant. (Better, but what kind of fast food?) Hamburger-serving fast food restaurant. (This is what you want!)
So if you were evaluating McDonald's, you would want to compare it to other fast food restaurants that mostly serve hamburgers.
Now the second question: What is the ideal example of something in that category? What makes that example better than others? Thinking about what you consider to be the very best example of something in the category of what you are reviewing can help you decide what criteria you will use, and also what judgement you can make. For example, here is a list of criteria my students have come up with for an ideal burger fast food restaurant:
- looks clean
- serves food fast
- makes it easy to order
- has great fries
- has options on the menu
- offers large drinks with free refills
- serves juicy burgers with lots of grease
- doesn't cost a lot of money
No two people will come up with exactly the same list, but most restaurant reviews look at the following criteria:
Answer to second question: A great fast food burger joint offers great service, atmosphere, and food at a fair cost.
Now you know what your paper is going to be about how close McDonald's comes to this ideal.