- This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
- By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
- You can drag and drop to rearrange.
- You can edit widgets to customize them.
- The bottom has widgets you can add!
- Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
- Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
- We've split the page into zones!
- Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
- "Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
- Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
- Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
GO HERE to SEE THE KICKSTARTER and BAG YOUR BOOKS and ORIGINAL ART!
And if I could ask you one more thing, whether you pledge or not, I'd REALLY love it if you'd go ahead and tweet/insta/blog/shout out of your window about it to as many people as possible, that would be amazing and so appreciated!
How to THINK when you DRAW will be a 200 page full colour hardback book measuring 8.5" by 8.5". The book collects together MASSES of my drawing tutorials, covering an enormous range of subjects. The series is EXTREMELY user-friendly, designed to benefit every skill level, from the absolute beginner to the seasoned professional.
The NEW 600 Page Sketchbook
The Deluxe Collection Part 3 will be a 600 page softcover black and white book measuring 8.5" by 8.5". The artwork will be divided into chapters themed around character design, pose and gesture sheets, monsters, robots, concept vehicles, environment design, world building and much more.
The Art of Stranski reprint
The Art of Stranski is a 100 page full colour hardback book measuring 12" by 8.5". The original book raised £40,000 on Kickstarter last year and immediately sold out. We're offering you another chance to get it.