Do You Need Help with Writing Your Essay about Teaching?
Everything that we learn has come from a teacher of some form, whether that teacher is our parent or the person that stands in front of us in class every day. But writing an essay about why teaching is a noble profession is not going to be an easy task if you want to do it well and get the grades that you are looking to get. This is why you will want to find as much help and advice as you can so that you will be able to complete your essay quickly and effectively.
Our site has been providing support to students from all over the world with their essays and we are able to provide you with the inspiration and advice that you need to make your essay a success. We can show you how to put in words what you want to communicate about molding young minds being noble.Teaching is a profession that teaches all the other professions. Most of the kids from the very first grade want to become a teacher. Teaching is a very noble profession. Teachers teach others by sharing their knowledge. Knowledge is the only thing or a skill that increases on sharing. The more you share the more you learn.
A teacher needs to understand his students and deal them patiently.
A teacher should be such that the students look forward to attending his classes. They should also be able to motivate their pupils, keeping in mind, the fact that they gain maximum knowledge. For a teacher, the day does not get over with the school bell. They need to grade students homework, assignments, projects and even prepare next days lesson plan. In spite of this busy tiresome job, a good teacher remains calm and cool. The comfort and easiness with which a teacher handles the naughtiest fellow of the class and explains out the lesson with ease shows their real skill.
For elementary school teachers, it’s tougher. They need to have knowledge of a broad range of content in sufficient depth to convey the information in meaningful ways to the students. For secondary school teachers, it usually means having an in-depth command of one or two specific content areas such as mathematics or biology.
Time is one of the most precious resources a teacher has. Good teachers have learned to use this resource wisely.
How to Write Your Essay about Teaching
Getting an essay written quickly and effectively is not easy, especially if you care about getting a good grade for your work. But with a little careful planning and thought you can ensure that every essay that you write will be done well. The following writing tips will help you to put together a good essay about the teaching profession:
- Ensure that you fully understand the prompt for your essay, if you don’t understand it how can you write about it. If you are not clear ask your tutor for clarification.
- Do some research; read online or within the library to get some ideas around teaching being a noble profession. If you are going to use any of this information within your essay as a quote or paraphrase ensure that you collect the information to cite your sources.
- Outline your essay; a simple outline allows you to organize your ideas and see exactly how they will hang together. A simple 5 paragraph essay structure is often the best way to see how your essay should be organized:
- Introductory paragraph; this needs to clearly show that you are going to show how teaching is a noble profession and use it as your thesis or argument statement.
- Main body; usually 3 paragraphs, each will be a piece of evidence that will show how and why teaching is a noble profession.
- Conclusion; this should briefly summarize the arguments that you have made without adding any additional information. Tie back to the initial thesis to show that it is proven. Make a personal comment such as your intention to enter the profession.
- Review and proofread your essay carefully to ensure that it flows well, answers the prompt clearly, and is free from errors.
More Essays That You Can Write about Teaching
You will not always be provided with a clear prompt to write about only a broad subject area that you could write within. The following are some additional prompts that you could write your essay about:
- What makes a good teacher?
- The advantages of being a teacher
- Who is my favorite teacher?
- How to be a good teacher
- How rewarding is being a teacher
- Should teacher-student relationships be allowed?
- Why do I want to be a teacher?
- Why don’t I want to be a teacher?
- Why is education important?
- What makes an effective teacher?
Still hesitate about your teacher profession essay? Contact us today and enjoy a decent essay really soon!
I’m aware that it’s only when you, or someone you love, is unwell that you realise the importance of doctors and nurses. But that’s not quite my subject today. Instead, I want to draw your attention to a quality that reveals itself after doctors and nurses become critical: the goodness we take for granted. It’s what we all rely on but often do not see or, at least, fully appreciate.
For the last three weeks Mummy, who’s now 98, has been at the Army’s Research and Referral Hospital (R and R). Her stay has given me a unique and invaluable vantage point to observe and admire the way the hospital’s doctors and nurses tend to the truly sick. Today I want to write about it not simply in gratitude but also to place on record qualities we often do not notice but which lie at the heart of the medical profession.
The first thing you will notice about nurses and doctors is a re-assuring, comforting calmness. They seem to radiate stillness and stability. Their presence provides solace. Their behaviour offers hope. It’s the perfect anti-dote to the concern or even panic in your heart.
Then there is their bedside manner. I’ve watched this closely. In tone and voice it’s gentle and soothing but, at the same time, it’s also tactile and physically comforting. Consequently it embraces the patient with attention and concern. And, yes, it clearly suggests the sick person matters and the doctor genuinely cares.
Finally, there’s the matter-of-fact manner they handle embarrassing or distressing developments. Incontinence or emotional breakdowns don’t affect them. Their equanimity and undisturbed sang froid makes the unfortunate and awkward seem pedestrian and humdrum. It’s the absolute opposite of making a drama out of a crisis.
I’m sure doctors and nurses are similar in every hospital in every country though I believe the ones at the R and R are truly special. My aim today is not to differentiate and discriminate between them. Instead, my intention is to ask a question I do not know the answer to but which has long puzzled me: What is it about doctors and nurses, as individuals or as a profession, that brings forth this goodness?
Quite frankly, you don’t see it in lawyers and journalists, in industrialists or accountants, in sportsmen or artists. But you do often see it in teachers and aid-workers and, yes, on occasion, in trade-unionists and even politicians.
As I said, I don’t have the answer but the follow-up questions that occur to me could point towards one. Perhaps because these are caring professions they attract people with these qualities? Or perhaps the nature of the duties doctors and nurses perform first creates and thereafter nurtures this goodness? Who knows, it’s probably a chicken and egg syndrome.
However, the question intrigues me because we see, rely on and draw comfort from this goodness all the time my sisters and I are with Mummy. I suppose it’s a question that matters to those whose loved ones are ill and, I guess, it’s forgotten once they recover.
Finally, I’m not sure what these people are like off-duty in their private lives and, quite frankly, I don’t care. It’s the doctor or nurse on duty that patients and their families meet. Therefore, it’s their public persona I’m writing about. That is the side of them I’ve seen, studied and admired and it’s led me to a simple conclusion: medicine is a truly noble profession.
(The views expressed by the author are personal.)