As a highly skilled Application Support Analyst I read your posting for a new Application Support Analyst with interest. My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking at TDX in particular my role as an Application Support Analyst at PW Inc. and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organisation.
With more than 10 years’ experience as an Application Support Analyst I am adept in testing documentation and project management. Moreover while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set including first-rate planning and problem solving abilities I excel at:
- Troubleshooting and resolving application issues escalated from end users.
- Processing large batches of data on daily and weekly basis.
- Actively participating in daily weekly and bi-monthly status meetings.
- Integrating application software and hardware configuration changes.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for business efficiency. I am extremely enthusiastic about TDX’s focus on industry-leading application development and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your continued success.
Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements. I will follow up to request an appointment to discuss how my experience and background meet your needs.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Cover letter examples by industry
A good cover letter highlights the specific skills employers are looking for. Check out these cover letter examples for a variety of industries.
A great cover letter will show that you're the right candidate.
If you're wondering how to write a cover letter, you're in the right place! It doesn't matter what level you're at in your career—to get noticed by potential employers, your professional cover letter needs to knock their socks off. Your cover letter is much more than friendly greeting; it's a tool that lets hiring managers know that you're the candidate they've been hoping for.
Recruiters and hiring managers have seen every type of cover letter format imaginable. For maximum wow-factor, you must build a cover letter that highlights your industry-specific experience, accomplishments, and credentials.
Steps to write a cover letter
- Start with the proper greeting: Address your cover letter to the person who will be reading it.
- Introduce yourself with an opening: Write a personable, inviting opening paragraph that highlights how your skills are a perfect fit to the company and position.
- Get them interested with a compelling hook: Highlight your past achievements as they relate to the job you're applying for.
- Promote your skills: Highlight your additional relevant skills, such as computer languages or certifications.
- Thank them in the close: Briefly recap your strengths as a candidate, thank the reader for their time, and include your contact information.
If you need cover letter help, check out these cover letter templates for various careers and career levels in the following industries:
Administrative/Support Cover Letter Examples
Art/Design/Media Cover Letter Examples
Business Cover Letter Examples
Education Cover Letter Examples
Engineering Cover Letter Examples
Finance/Accounting Cover Letter Examples
Health Care Cover Letter Examples
Human Resources Cover Letter Examples
Job Search Cover Letter Examples
Law Enforcement and Legal Cover Letter Examples
Marketing and PR Cover Letter Examples
Military Cover Letter Examples
Nurse Cover Letter Examples
Restaurant and Hospitality Cover Letter Examples
Retail Cover Letter Examples
Sales Cover Letter Examples
Science Cover Letter Examples
Student Cover Letter Examples
Technology Cover Letter Examples
Trades Cover Letter Examples
Transportation and Warehousing Cover Letter Examples
Help hiring managers find your cover letter
When your cover letter is in good shape, don't let it just sit on your computer. You need to get it out there! Could you use a little help getting your cover letter in front of hiring managers? Join Monster today. As a member, you can upload up to five versions of your resume and cover letter—each customized to the kinds of jobs you're interested in. Recruiters search Monster every day looking to fill top jobs with qualified candidates, just like you. Make it easier for them to find you, and for you to find a job.