Any mod with the stipulation “WARNING: May make you puke” has got to be worth posting, right? Right. Get ready to see something pretty amazing. Thanks to RPS reader Ross “Big Bangus” Angus for the tip.
The image above and the phenomenal video you can watch below aren’t really the result of a mod, but rather what happens if you combine both this GLSL Shaders mod with this custom shader, which you install by- quoting the video’s creator directly here- “copying it to a txt file then rename the txt to “base.vsh”, then making sure to backup your existing base.vsh, dragging it into the shaders folder located inside your minecraft.jar (once the GLSL shaders mod is installed of course)”.
Anyway, enough chatter. Take a look for yourself.
If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies. Find more information here.
« Soldiering On: Arma III AnnouncedDaggerdale Gathers Its Weapons »
The Dubstep Gun Mod (otherwise known as SaintsPack) is a mod by WThieves.
It adds a series of peculier guns into minecraft, very interesting guns that play sounds while being used. It also allows for you to create your own packs for new guns for the mod.
The guns require ammo in the form of items to be in your inventory when empty, which gun needs which ammo can be seen by hovering over the gun in your inventory. Each consumed item will give it a set amount of shots (Differs from gun to gun) which will be shown by a number in the top left corner.
It also features a block called a 'Gun pedestal', this item allows you not only to showcase your guns, but also edit their attributes. You do this simply by putting guns inside them, it will automatically download the data from the guns, and when you then switch it with another gun, you're able to change the statistics of the gun to those of other guns.
- First Dubstep Gun - The gun that is needed to craft all others
- Explosive Dubstep Gun - The gun that wrecks terrain
- Circular Dubstep Gun - The gun that has a lot of power
- Bat Killer - The gun that hits very wide spread
- Focused Gun - The gun that has a focused explosion that wrecks even obsidian
- Mining gun - The gun that doesn't hurt entities, and has 100% drop rate from explosions
- Void Gun - The gun that cleans up after explosions (0% drop rate)
- The Yogs Gun - The gun that sets everything on fire