99 Calhoun Street, Apt. 201
Jacksonville, Florida 00000
Assume a leadership position as a Community Service Coordinator for the City of Jacksonville.
Summary of Qualifications:
Project Management: Coordinated over 30 city-wide community service projects for various small businesses, organizations, and educational institutions. Provided insight for locations and zoning permits for each project. Managed all aspects of community service events including budget planning, organizing, and acting liaison for activities.
Program Development: Responsible for developing co-op curriculum, service member initiatives and purposes, and monitoring success rates of service graduates. Plan, design and implement various service programs to enrich community.
Team Building: Facilitated on-site training sessions for team building exercises and workshops for various small businesses in Jacksonville, FL. Ability to improve team-oriented organizations for community service projects.
Marketing/Sales: Extensive sales and marketing experience in building alliances with businesses within a community. Established more than 13 organizational alliances within the Northeastern Jacksonville territory.
- Named Alliance Member of the Year (2005, 2006, 2008)
- Managed over thirty tele-marathons for community service events, netting $4.7M for organizations.
- Named Community Service Professional of the Year (2005) by Jacksonville Business Journal.
Community Service Coordinator: Dec. 2006 - Present, Jacksonville Recreation Services, Jacksonville, FL
Community Service Coordinator: Feb. 2004 - Oct. 2006, Jacksonville Community Associations, Jacksonville, FL
Assistant Community Service Coordinator: May 2001 - Jan. 2004, Social Services Community, Jacksonville, FLEducation
University of Texas at Houston, Houston, TX
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (May 2001)
- Minor in Marketing
- Associates of Science in Business Management (May 1999)
- Concentration in Operations
- Develop co-op agendas for community service representatives from various educational institutions.
- Mentor youth in public service activities and gain perspective on the benefits of helping the community.
Service Coordinator Cover Letter
Service Coordinators choose appropriate services for their clients. These employees usually work for medical patients or elderly clients and complete tasks such as: discussing requirements with clients, identifying client needs and preferences, scheduling appointments with vendors, maintaining schedules, making necessary preparations, collaborating with other personal care professionals, and improving accessibility to community resources.
A successful cover letter sample for Service Coordinator should focus on the following job skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Multitasking and time management
- Problem-solving orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills and being able to interact with all sorts of people
- Emotional stability
- Computer competences
Below is displayed an example cover letter demonstrating similar Service Coordinator abilities.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Service Coordinator Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Carrier:
Upon learning of your search for a new Service Coordinator to join your team, I was eager to submit my resume for your review. As a highly organized and efficient professional with extensive administrative support, customer service, and staff training experience, I am prepared to significantly contribute to your company’s goals and objectives in this role.
My background includes performing a range of administrative operations while driving overall efficiency and productivity and providing a superior level of customer service. From generating reports and managing accounts to maintaining trusting customer relationships and coordinating training sessions, I excel at prioritizing tasks, collaborating with peers and management teams, and encouraging effective communication and organizational procedures.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Successfully achieving annual targets for a broad range of senior management objectives; enforcing administrative policies and procedures to ensure optimal productivity and compliance.
- Identifying and deploying optimal solutions for swift resolution of customer billing inquiries and general administrative concerns.
- Receiving ongoing acknowledgement by customers, peers, and senior management for providing outstanding commitment and follow-up to all concerns.
- Excelling at balancing multiple tasks while providing top-level organization, interpersonal, and communication skills.
My skills in general administration and organization, along with my dynamic collaborative abilities and my positive attitude and work ethic, position me to excel in this role, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome.
Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Rosemary F. Reese