Tricks for freshmen: selecting funny essay topics
Writing an essay becomes challenging, if you do not have a clue where to start your essay. For students who have been writing essays on different subjects this maybe very easy. Most students, who like to write, find it easy to attempt essays. They have no issues in writing personal statement and college admission essays. The government and different charity organizations often introduce programs and competitions where a student is awarded a grant or a scholarship based on his essay. Essays can be serious, humorous, academic, formal, or informal. It depends upon the type of the essay and the purpose too. If you are asked to write a funny essay, you need to choose a topic that is funny.
- To be able to choose a funny topic the first thing you should do is sit with a calm mind and brainstorm. Here is how
- Sit in a peaceful corner. Make sure there are no distractions
- Do not brainstorm in a crowded area or in front of the TV
- Free your brain of all the thoughts and stress
- Concentrate on your topic
- Take a pen and a notepad with you and start noting down whatever comes to your mind
- It is not important that you make sense here. You can edit the order and make logic later
- Do not worry about irrelevant ideas; just keep noting down everything on a paper. You can delete stuff in the later phases
- Look at your paper and filter out relevant and important data
Do not over do humor
Even if you are asked to write a funny essay, it does not mean that you over do it. You have to include humor so that the reader finds it interesting. There is a thing to being funny. You cannot simply crack bad jokes and be funny. You have to use your common sense and add real life humor to your essay
Stay natural in your tone
Once you have written your essay, it is a good idea to re read it and check if the words have a natural flow. You can do this by reading your essay aloud so that you may know if there is an inconsistency in the flow
Top five funny essay topics
- My happy hatching day
- The rabbit that ate candies
- My pet and his first crush
- Life of an aunt
- A visit to an odd friend
Process analysis essay writing in a funny way may look as if someone is trying to get into the trash and it doesn't involve any hardworking or proficiency and anyone could write a funny essay on how to stuff even with basic knowledge of English grammar. But when you start writing it, suddenly you discovered you need to use all your brain even to find a creative and funny topic.
If you are a hardworking student and looking for a help in choosing a funny topic for how to essay? Then, you just come at the right place. The good thing about choosing a topic for process analysis is it's practically fun in every way but we don’t have to do anything except make and write about it. But you should legitimately write an essay about anything only you if have all the resources, you have to use text evidence from certain textbooks or you can use your own resources. Who we are in this world is defined by what we do. Not what we believe, not what we hope, but what we do. We are all given agency which is the right to choose. Agency is not freedom from consequences but it is a great responsibility that we all have to learn how to use that gift correctly so that we may reach our potential and bless others along the way.
You have not yet figured out how to be a writer and have some good process analysis topics all at the same time. The creative art of converting your ideas and deliberations into a funny topic also required organized skills and I'm sure these useful topics and tips would make you a better writer. Have a look at a sample of a funny process analysis essay with a topic.
Topic: How to thank you to people who were in contact with you during your abroad visit?
I want to thank all the guys out there that have taken the time to write elaborate, detailed, and lovely emails to me letting me know how I'm wrong, lazy, stupid, cowardly, worthless, and all those other beautifully poignant descriptive words that have graced my Inbox. I'm so honored for you all to have taken time out of your very important day to find my email and write to me from behind a computer monitor where you will remain faceless, and nameless too since I Google you. You all are the ones that remind this fight is totally worth fighting, you are all amazing, I love you.
Funny topics process analysis essay
70 The funny topic for a process analysis essay!
- How to grow a celebrity puppy
- How to become a celebrity
- How Karma works
- How to heal an ex-heart
- How could I show that I love you
- How are you supposed to understand a class joker?
- How many Facebook friends do you get before death
- How can anyone ever love you for Who you are
- How to upload a prank video on YouTube
- How to avoid fools on April fool day
- How to get rid of all social networks
- How to write a winning essay
- How to be a college hero
- How to complain about a teacher
- How to cheat on cheaters
- How to fix a stupid
- How to win a lottery
- How to avoid criminal thinking
- How to purpose someone on the Facebook
- How to save tuition fee
- How to get a Mars ticket
- How to train a silly friend
- How to make a plan
- How to look handsome with overweight body
- How to look taller with a short height
- How to get truth of News
- How to develop your bachelor spirit
- How to make fun of bullies
- How to escape from summer camp
- How to celebrate a forgotten birthday
- How to write a scary poem
- How to be a writer in one day
- How to overcome Facebook phobia
- How to pretend beautifully
- How to smile in tension
- How to get free cinema tickets
- How to select your fantasy team name
- How to give a nickname to your spouse
- How to purpose someone without money
- How to get an impossible job
- How to help your rude teachers
- How to be a bee hunter
- How to enjoy summer
- How to avoid hesitation in a relationship
- How to hire a true friend
- How to cope with dirty clothes
- How to impress your parents
- How to hide an expression
- How to become a mysterious personality
- How to clean teeth without brush
- How to take a bath without water
- How to arrange a wedding ring
- How to enjoy mathematics
- How to become a scientist
- How to be a funny among your friends
- How to write a funny essay
- How to cope with job interview anxiety
- How to be a drama queen
- How to fly free
- How to learn Chinese in English
- How to save a penny a day
- How to get a free White House tour
- How to act like a future President
- How to tip about cast iron toys
- How to get rid of lice
- How to spend others money
- How to keep futon mattress from slipping
- How To be a Cheerleader
- How to be happy without clapping
- How to addict to making money
- How to become real on Facebook
- Are video games healthy for you
- What must a chrysanthemum servant do in order to ensure successful results?
- What kind of demands do you have as a student for your teachers/professors?
- What is the significance of causality in education?
- How to cheat cheaters
- How to win your back Ex
- How to ruin a reunion
- How to solve myths
- What is the future of Mars
- Why We need to migrate on Mars
- Why there is no chance of third world war
- How to look like Americans in U.S.A
- How to correct our English over social media
- How to build a good reputation among losers
- How to win some heart without knowing them
- What to post daily on your Facebook
- How to build your career on Instagram
- How build peace army in high school
- Why we cannot judge ourselves
- How to behave sober, in home
- How to swim in neighbors pool?
- How you can live forever in high school?
- What is the real meaning of rascal in our society
- Why we neglect our failures
- How could you store your memories for future
- How to learn clap?
- Why is farting not allowed in public places?
- How do you define active and passive roles in classrooms?
- How can teachers be equal to students, but still lead students?
I remember in middle school, high school, and college absolutely hating certain subjects like math but I was an expert in writing process analysis essays even my friends requested me to choose a funny topic for them. I was a freak about my grades I had to get straight A's and if I was doing badly in a class I would go see the math teacher, go to the tutor-- do whatever was needed to do to get that A. At the time I thought it was all about getting that A. But as I look back I realize that I was not allowing myself to settle. The grade in the class to me was the bar that was set to reach. And I wanted to reach that bar and exceed it.
That was a personality trait I had but was also instilled upon me by my parents and my siblings who I looked up to. Each one of my siblings is successful in so many ways and taught me so much by how they worked and how they tackled challenges. But I had this burning desire inside to always be my best. There are times of course that I don't push for my best but when I feel that emptiness in that slacking I regroup and push forward.
I'm at peace with my past my journey. I am reborn I got this whole life ahead of me and nothing is going to stop me. Even with all this positive energy around me negative tries n creep in. Trying so hard to bring me down but I am grateful for it to a point it makes me realize how far I have come and been even more humbled by what has been placed in front of me. I have no shame of who I was and who I am now. I know my worth now. All my life since primary school I've learned to work for what I want and up till today. I'm just so grateful for knowing that neither success of life comes easy but with the right planning and attitude you might just survive. You can't negate the validity of an issue by introducing different issues into the process analysis essay.